Texjoy's Butt and Rib Tickler Pork Rub has the flavor and spice you love for pork barbecue and grilling all in a convenient yellow jar. You'll taste a deep, robust, barbecue flavor with a hint of sweetness' and the thick, intoxicating aroma from cracking open the lid will have you hungry for pulled pork sandwiches, bbq ribs, and grilled chops!
Rub on your rack of ribs, your pork loin, your pork butt or other pork favorites. Fire up the grill to cook it, smoke it, bar-b-q it and enjoy for a big Texas BBQ taste.
Here's a recipe for ribs in the oven --
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Rub liberally with our beautiful, bold, bodacious Butt & Rib Tickler Pork Seasoning -only by Texjoy
- Place it in all its glory in a large cooking pan; cook uncovered for 30 minutes
- Add the liquid of your choice - beer or cola work well with this so take your pick
- Cover it, lower the heat to 325 degrees; then bake for 2 more hours until the pork pulls apart easily, beautifully and with such delicate deliciousness that you just can't take it any more. But be careful - it's warm!
- Plus, this makes a tasty bbq sauce to pour on or top off. Great for pulled pork sandwiches to dip in or slather on those ribs for a final touch.
Overall Customer Rating of 4