TexJoy Pulled Pork
- 2 lb Lean Pork Butt
- TexJoy Butt & Rib Tickler Pork Rub
- TexJoy Worchestire Steak Seasoning
- 1 Can of Soda
- 2 Packs of Hawaiian Rolls
- Coleslaw (Optional)
- Line slow cooker with plastic liner for easy clean up.
- Sprinkle TexJoy Butt & Rib Tickler Pork Rub on pork butt. Rub seasoning in. Repeat until fully covered.
- Place seasoned pork butt into lined slow cooker. Sprinkle with TexJoy Worchestire Steak Seasoning to your liking. Add soda.
- Cook on medium heat for 7 hours or until easy to pull apart with a fork.
- Use two forks to pull pork. Mix to incorporate sauce.
- Toast Hawaiian rolls in oven 2-3 minutes
- Place pulled pork on roll and top with coleslaw.
- Makes 24 sliders.