Sautéed Button Mushrooms
The following is what I would call an out-of-this-world sautéed recipe for either button or medium size mushrooms...
• 2-3 quart sauce pan
• 40-50 button mushrooms cleaned
• 2 table spoons Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon soy sauce
• 1 ½ teaspoons of Old West Mesquite Shake by Tex-Joy
• 1 teaspoon of fresh Garlic Powder by Tex-Joy
• 3 heaping tablespoons of butter or its imitation
• 5-6 whole pecans chopped into pieces (not real fine)
• 2-2 1/2 cup water
Bring all of the above, less the mushrooms, to a boil for 15-20 minutes. Stir often to get seasonings blended.
Put in the mushrooms and return to a boil.
Reduce heat (after boil is achieved) to low and let cook about 15 minutes. Stir a couple of times.
You can either remove from sauce or leave them in.
Place them in a serving dish and enjoy. I prefer to remove them from the sauce.